Coca Cola…..ain’t just for drinking ANYMORE!
Do you like the new slogan? Wonder if Coke people do?……Oh, well……
Joking aside……I am a COCA COLA lover…..there you have it.
I collect Coca Cola memorabilia and I enjoy refreshing glass of diet Coca Cola once in awhile……and Diet Coke Floats….all summer long.
For years I’ve been hearing from people using Coca Cola for things other then drinking.
Slowly I have been putting different uses of Coca Cola to the test.
Who knew that Coca Cola can be so useful? I am starting to think that I should be using Coca Cola as an household product rather then refreshing drink.
I probably never stop the occasional Coca Cola drinking, but now I have new uses for my favorite beverage and actually questioning my drinking it a bit.
Did you know……..
- Coca Cola can remove grease and blood stains from your clothing and fabrics – pour cola over the stain, let it sit for 5 minutes and wash as usual.
- Coca Cola can prevent an Asthma attack – according to research the caffeine found in 2 – 120z cans of Coca Cola can prevent the onset of an Asthma attack.
- Coca Cola can de-skunk your pet – pour and rub 1 can of cola into your pet’s fur, wait for 30 minutes and then shampoo and rinse your pet. Don’t use it on light colored fur animal cause the cola can cause staining.
- Coca Cola can clean burnt bottoms of your pans – just let it soak for awhile and rinse as usual.
- Coca Cola cleans smudges from sunglasses – pour few drops of cola onto a napkin and wipe the smudges or fingerprints right off. Then wipe with clean napkin dabbed in water to get rid of the coca cola residue.
- Coca Cola can bring wilted grass back to life – in a spray bottle combine 1 can of cola, 1 cup of ammonia and 1/4 cup of dish soap. Spray the wilted and faded lawn spots and you’ll have perfect lawn in no time.
- Coca Cola gets rid of snails and slugs in your garden – fill wide and shallow jar lids with cola and spread them around your garden. Once the creepy-crawlers smell the sugary scent they will crawl in it and the acid in cola will kill them.
- Coca Cola can soothe a jellyfish sting – pour 1 can of cola over the affected area. This will help alleviate the pain and reduce the severity of the symptoms till you get the proper medical treatment.
- Coca Cola makes delicious barbecue sauce – in a pot combine 1 cup of cola and 1 cup of ketchup, heat on medium while stirring until thick. Brush onto meat and enjoy finger-licking BBQ.
- Coca Cola can clean corrosion from car battery terminals – pour can of cola over the terminal and wait for 15 minutes. Scrub if with wire brush and wipe away the leftover residue with damp cloth or paper towel. Don’t forget to tighten the battery cable ends.
So there you have it…….. Coca Cola is not only for drinking any more.
Do you have any uses for Coca Cola that you like to share? Except drinking it or mixing with rum, of course.